MARITIME ORON INVITES APPLICANT FOR PGD IN HYDROGRAPHY AND DREDGING TECHNOLOGY
INVITATION TO 2017/2018 POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA ADMISSION INTO HYDROGRAPHY DEPARTMENT OF THE SCHOOL OF NAUTICAL STUDIES
The Management of the Academy wishes to invite all Applicants who are interested in studying Hydrography and Dredging Technology in the Academy and have the following requirement:
- The Applicants must possess a good Honours Degree (B. Sc.) or Higher National Diploma in Land Surveying, Nautical Science, Geo-Sciences, Physical Science and relevant Environmental Science from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
- Membership of relevant Professional body will be an added advantage.
III. Candidate with qualification equivalent to (i) above may be considered for admission based on maturity and length of service in relevant field.
- Competency in English.
- GIS/CAD/ Surveying experience is desirable
- Proficiency with Computers, office suites and database is also an advantage.
- First Week of July to 5th of September, 2017 – Sales of Forms
- 31st August, 2017- Submission of Forms Closes
- 15th September, 2017 – Screening/Interview of Candidates (All should come with Original Credentials)
- 31st October 2017, Lectures resume.
Procedure for Online Payment:
- Log on to http://macademyoron.org.
- Click on Registration and Select ‘’Application Form’’.
- Click on ‘’Purchase Form’’
- Enter the following Details: First Name, Middle Name, Surname, e-mail, Phone Number, Choice of Programme (e.g. PGD), Choice of Course.
- Click “Continue’’ and on the Next Page, your Remita RRR Code will be displayed for you (you can note it down).
- Click on “Click Here to Pay’’.
- Choose mode of Payment e.g. Online Payment or Bank Branch.
- For Online Payment, Enter your Card Details.
- An Examination Number will be generated for you; this will be your Login ID.
- Login with your Examination Number as User ID and 2017/2018 as Password.
- Click “Complete Registration’’.
- For Bank Branch Payment, Print Remita Invoice which contains your RRR code.
- Proceed to the Designated Bank to make Payment.
Dr. D. J. Essien, MNIM, FCAI,