TEACHING JOB IN AKWA IBOM
THERE ARE TEACHING JOB IN AKWA IBOM, CATHOLIC EDUCATION BOARD DIOCESES OF UYO
The Catholic Education Board Dioceses of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, is seeking for suitable and qualified Teachers to fill the vacant position in Adiaha Obong Secondary School Eniong Offot Uyo and Immaculate Conception Itak Ikono LGA.
Subject: Literature in English, Fine Art, Civic Education, Commerce, CRK, History, Ibibio, Animal Husbandry, and Home Economics.
Location: Eniong Offot Uyo LGA / Itak, Ikono LGA
Summary of Position
- The Teacher is responsible for providing students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth, enabling pupils to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- The position assists in developing and implementing work schemes and lesson plans in line with the requirements of the school stage, which meets the curriculum program according to guidelines established by the board policies and administrative regulations.
- These duties involve organizing and developing the lesson plans that meet standard requirements of Catholic Education policy and also using appropriate learning materials and equipment that reflect the accommodations for assessed student learning styles.
- Good Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of Specialty
- Prior experience as working with students will be added advantage
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Passion for teaching
- Demonstrate good character and moral discipline
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Catholic Education Board.
Application Closing Date: 04 / 08/ 2017.
All application should be submitted at Catholic Education Secretariat Dominic Utuk Avenue Uyo. Akwa Ibom State